Terms and Conditions
1. Content; Copyright and Trademark Notice.
All media (downloaded or samples), software, text, images, graphics, user interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and other content on the Site (collectively,
2. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site.
Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a My Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify the Sites immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Sites or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your billing information as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your My Account information, designate a different credit card to be billed, or change the applicable expiration date on your currently designated credit card, by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
While the Sites take reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITES OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE SITES WERE GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a My Account with us, and each time you make a purchase through our Sites, you grant permission for the Sites to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at email@example.com or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
5. Digital Downloads.
You may only download, transfer, copy and use the Digital Downloads as stated in the particular Usage Rules for that Digital Download, which Usage Rules are hereby incorporated by reference. No other downloads, transfers, copies or uses of Digital Downloads are permitted. All other rights are reserved. As a condition of purchasing each Digital Download, you represent to the Sites that you understand and agree to the limited uses associated with a particular Digital Download's Usage Rules.
Prohibited Uses of Digital Downloads. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or disable any copy protection or use limitation systems associated with any of the Digital Downloads. You may not create any "derivative works" by altering any of the Digital Downloads. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sites for your failure to comply with this section.
5. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. To purchase any goods and/or services on our Site, you must (a) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or the applicable state age of majority, (b) be a natural person (no corporations, partnerships or other legal entities), and (c) be a resident in the 50 states of the United States of America, exclusive of its commonwealths, territories and possessions ( "United States" ). Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: ( i ) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization.
7. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Sites reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Sites further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by the Sites upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered, or upon the completion of the license and delivery of a Digital Download, as indicated by our servers. Title to goods passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier. All orders placed over $1000.00 (U.S.) must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
8. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. The Sites shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Sites shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, the Sites shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. THE SITES RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." ALL OF THE SITES PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, THE SITES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE SITES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
13. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act" ), the Sites will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the Sites and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, Sites will terminate the infringing customer's account. The Sites may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer's account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), The Sites have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. The Sites respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same.
Last modified: February 26, 2009